London based Inbound Tour Operator & DMC who handle international travel agents and tour operators bookings in the UK & Ireland seeks an experienced Spanish speaking FIT Reservations Executive.
A busy and varied role, as Spanish speaking FIT Reservations Executive , you will be working with many different nationalities, and working within a team that specifically is responsible for clients from Spain and South America - your role will include :
- Develop relationships with key travel agents and tour operators and work daily on booking travel arrangements around the UK & Ireland
- Liaise daily with hotels, restaurants, transport, private guides, entertainment and any services the clients require
- Develop product ideas and design interesting itineraries
- Prepare quotations and negotiation with key suppliers
- Using the Tourplan system
- Operating the clients tour arrangements
FIT Reservations Executive (Spanish speaking) candidates must have experience in :
- Booking tourism services in the UK with good hotel knowledge of the UK & Ireland
- Min 1 year experience working for an inbound tour operator
- Experience of preparing quotations
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Currently living in the London area
This award winning company has been established for many years and has a great reputation for the quality of staff and professional services they offer.
Successful FIT Reservations Executive (Spanish speaking) candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career move so we hope we can help you.