A unique opportunity for a Fleet Controller / Manager to progress their career within a market leader and exciting brand. Would you like to work for Europcar? If so, then please read on...
With exciting times ahead we are looking to strengthen our team with the addition of a Fleet Team Leader in Portsmouth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing growth that offers a great culture.
Main Purpose of the Position
To provide overall management of the fleet team which includes a Fleet Controller and a team of drivers to ensure efficient co-ordinate of fleet movements within the defined delivery area to maximise utilisation and profitability. Having responsibility for offering corporate, leisure and prestige customers in a 7 day operation including offering a call out (out of hours) service.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- To oversee the management and co-ordination of all daily fleet movements to ensure effective use of staff and vehicles
- To monitor and develop the fleet staff in relation to their performance in order to achieve Station targets and to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- To ensure that staff are fully trained, understand and adhere to the Company's Operating Procedures and any Service Level Agreements where appropriate
- To monitor damage reporting, maintenance and Service Levels in order to minimise costs and maximise utilisation
- To effectively monitor and organise timely removal of vehicles ready for sale
- To inform customers of any service issues that would have an impact on them and to effectively deal, within agreed parameters, with any customer service issue in relation to fleet.
- To communicate with the Branch Manager, Regional Fleet Manager and Fleet Distribution to ensure both fleet mix and volumes are appropriate to current business profiles
- To develop a relationship with relevant departments and other branches, including the implant team to ensure a supportive and professional working environment is in place
- To monitor the preparation of vehicles to ensure they are valeted to a high standard
- To cover the location(s) in the absence of the Station Manager including the front desk, which includes renting to customers.
We are looking for flexibility in this role as hours of work are on a shift system.
A driving licence is preferable.
In return, Europcar can offer you the opportunity to develop a long term career and support you to get there.
If you believe you have what it takes to become a successful Fleet Team Leader within Europcar then please apply today!