Flight Operations Executive:
This fantastic specialist travel company are looking for a travel co-coordinator to join their lovely team based in London. In this role you will book, reissue and ticket flights to accompany packages sold by the sales team. Salary between £23k-£27k plus benefits.
Flight Operations Executive Responsibilities:
- Creating itineraries and booking flights to fit packages made by the sales team
- Liaising and advising sales agents on suitable travel options for prospective customers
- Make amendments and cancellations to booking
- Maintain relevant documentation
Flight Operations Executive Skills Required:
- Previous experience booking travel inc flights
- GDS knowledge is essential, preferably Amadeus
- Knowledge of airline rules and regulations including fare rules, ticket exchanges, ticket refunds
- Experience with issuing and re-issuing tickets
- Good product and geographical knowledge
If you would like to apply for this role please quoting ref 44380
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.