Flights Administrator, Hertfordshire, competitive £salary
Our Client who have been established for 100 years are an independent travel agent who excel in offering bespoke and unique tailor-made outdoor holidays. They are looking for a Flights Administrator to manage the booking systems and assist the flights manager.
The responsibilities of the Flights Administrator are:
• Calculating costs for Flight upgrades – European & Worldwide
• Monitoring flight changes and updating as necessary in-house systems, and advising guests and other departments.
• Ticketing IT, nett and published fares as necessary & requesting tickets from 3rd parties
• Answering questions and queries from guests and other departments both by email and telephone
• Amend existing bookings
• Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Flights Administrator Consultant:
• Previous Travel experience within a Tour Operator or Airline
• Experience of working with Group Travel, Airline Groups & Allocations
• Ideally have Amadeus Fare & Ticketing experience
• Excellent attention to detail is essential
• Work to a high level of detail
• Be a good communicator
• Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
If you wish to apply for the role of Flights Administrator, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Travel on.