6 months ago
Central/South West London
£26K + Bonus (£3000) and Great Benefits
My client is a specialist niche tour operator who specialise in Escorted Tours.
The main focus of the Flight Department is to source the most convenient and cost-effective flight arrangements for the tours they offer.
As part of the flights team, the role of the Flight Administrator is to assist in the smooth running of the department, providing excellent customer service, administrative support and ensuring all contractual deadlines are met.
Candidates must have previous experience in a similar role within the travel industry with good flights knowledge and some exposure to ticketing.
Flights Administrator Duties
* Accurate filing of all airline contracts & ensuring they are kept up to date with all amendments.
* Responsible for quoting & booking of all flight requests from passengers, including upgrades, UK domestic add-ons, date & route changes, meal and seating requests and assistance at airports. This can be on group contracts, IT or published fares.
* Ensuring that all records and systems are updated accurately and communicated in a timely manner to the appropriate people.
* Providing "final names" to airlines by strict deadlines. This can be via email, Amadeus or online depending on the airline & the type of contract.
* Assigning seats.
Flights Administrator Experience Required
* Previous experience in a flights administration, support or ticketing role
* GDS knowledge
* Ability to work to dead lines
* Attention to detail
Flights Administrator Salary and Benefits
* Base salary of £26,000 + generous bonus
* Generous pension contributions of 8%
* 23 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 5 years' service and 33 days after 10 years' service + bank holidays
* Season ticket loan
* Monday to Friday
* Private health care
To apply for this Flights Administrator role, please or contact me onfor additional information on the role and company
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
20 days ago
only 3 days until close
10 days ago
only 18 days until close