This well establish luxury tour operator, specialises in tailor made holidays to destinations worldwide. They're recruiting for an experienced Flights and Ticketing Specialist on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. Based SW London, Paying £24K.
Flights and Ticketing Specialist, Responsibilities:
- Ensure all ticket issuance and refunds are dealt with in a timely manner
- BSP - management of refunds, ADM's and general administration
- Support the Flights and Ticketing team with new booking flight costing checks and storing correct fares
- Assist with keeping and updating reports on flight cost errors, ADM's and refunds
Flights and Ticketing Specialist, Skills Required:
- To be fully conversant with all ticketing duties including contracts, CAT35 fares and procedures
- Ideally Galileo experience but other GDS will be considered.
- Fare calculation and re-issue air exchange tickets.
- Paying £24K
- Fixed term maternity leave contact
- Based South West London
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 18.00 / 08.00 - 17.00 / 10.00 - 19.00 plus over time for on call weekend phone.
To apply for this Flights and Ticketing Specialist please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG51326
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.