4 days ago
Tylney Hall, near Hook, Hampshire
now has an exciting opportunity for a Floor Supervisor - to join our Housekeeping Team
Tylney Hall is a beautiful 4 red star hotel in stunning gardens set in rural Hampshire. Housekeeping/Floor Supervisors at Tylney Hall are a key part of the housekeeping team and play an important part in maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and order in all areas of the hotel.
Our Housekeeping/Floor Supervisors are responsible for leading a team of room attendants, planning workloads, undertaking some of the cleaning work themselves and most importantly, 'quality control' before our guests arrive.
Employees at Tylney Hall including our Housekeeping/Floor Supervisors are polite and helpful to all guests at all times and we recruit people whose behaviour demonstrates a need to 'wow' people with their amazing service delivery standards. Attributes/Experience: A good understanding and ability to speak and write English is crucial (there will be a need to speak over the telephone and pass on messages to people as well as receive and give detailed instructions.)
You will need to have confidence working within a team but equally alone. You must have excellent attention to detail. Previous experience in a similar role is advantageous, and supervisory experience (in any role) is essential - please outline these qualities clearly in your CV.
Due to being a 7 day a week operation, the successful candidate will be required to work 5 days out of 7, which is likely to include bank holidays and week ends. We are in a rural location, so having your own transport is essential.
And in return....
As an Investor In People accredited employer, Elite Hotels offer a wide range of benefits to our employees to ensuring they are happy and well rewarded. Along with excellent training, development and progression opportunities some of the other benefits successful candidates would enjoy include: - You will earn a share in the Company Gratuities scheme which is performance driven by you and your colleagues.
- We have an Employee Assistance programme managed by Hospitality Action to help you navigate through life's difficulties.
- There are a range of flexible benefits to help you manage your lifestyle including live in accommodation for some positions
- We operate a childcare voucher scheme offering tax and NI relief when paying a registered childcare provider.
- Our reward and recognition scheme (GEM's - see more information on our careers website) has been highly praised during our Investors in People accreditation.
- At Elite Hotels, we offer fantastic Company discounts and reduced rates for employees and family members across all four of our stunning hotels in beautiful locations
- Meals on duty compliments of the Chef
- Quality uniforms provided and dry cleaned
- Free car parking If you think this job would suit your skills and experience, we would love to hear from you!
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close