A Food & Beverage Assistant with Hilton Worldwide is responsible for delivering exceptional customer experiences in all Food & Beverage outlets in the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Assistant you are specifically, responsible for performing the following tasks to the required Hilton Worldwide standards:
- Be proactive in ensuring all guests are welcomed in a timely and appropriate manner
- Demonstrate an awareness of customer priorities, anticipate needs and suggestive selling techniques - prioritise activity/interactions as appropriate
- Be fully briefed pre and post service and are 'tuned in' on the 'tone' of service delivery for each service period/circumstance
- Deliver products that meet the specified presentation and delivery guidelines
- Close down transactions effectively, solicit feedback and deliver a memorable goodbye
- Be aware of company policy and legal requirements that affect your role and always respect the privacy of our customer
- Apply yourself fully during team training and briefing exercises
What benefits will I receive?
Competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement
Opportunity to further your career with support in your application for positions worldwide
You will become a member of the Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide.
Structured training and access to Hilton Worldwide University courses to help develop and support you throughout your career with us.
You will receive access to Hilton Marketplace which offers discounts on a variety of products offered by external companies. From home furnishings to holidays - you can find discounts and sales here.
What are we looking for?
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain and demonstrate the following;
Living the Hilton Worldwide Values;
Always be punctual
Be a role model to new team members
Someone who can positively build rapport with every guest and customer group
Someone who has a confident approach to their work and demonstrates passion and pride in everything they do
Someone who is willing to learn and develop skills
Demonstrate a 'can do' attitude to ensure the success of the department/hotel
Demonstrate the ability to identify customer priorities and respond accordingly
- A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Experience working as part of a team where 'people' skills were important is preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a hosting role is preferred but not essential
- Basic food hygiene qualification is preferred but not essential
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travellers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travellers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand's reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. It's with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
Hilton Worldwide have more than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms
Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
Harris Poll EquiTrend, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
Number one C3global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Contract type - 32 hours Permanent
Rate of pay/Salary - 6.70 per hour