Owned by the FA, the Hilton at St George's Park is currently repositioning itself as a world class venue for sport, conference and events and all aspects of the business needs to be reflective of this next phase hence the need for this new position within the business.
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will oversee the current team and be responsible for driving the service levels and quality element of the food and beverage outlets within the venue, working alongside the kitchen team to ensure that the product is aligned with the overall vision.
What will I be doing?
- Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
- Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
- Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
- Be environmentally aware
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
You will have previous experience in a similar role and be used to high profile venues. You also should be able to demonstrate great leadership and have experience and knowledge of managing change on a large scale.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Management Food and Beverage experience
- Able to meet financial targets
- Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent grooming standards
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
We encourage development, growth and offer benefits such as:
- Contributed pension scheme
- Private dental & health program
- 28 days holiday (growing on continuous service)
- Training and development programs
- Meals provided
- Upto 30 nights at discounted rates for employees, friends & family
- WOW points reward scheme
- Hilton Marketplace with exclusive savings on products & services
- Use of health club and other facilities