4 months ago
DEPARTMENT: Food Service
(Dining Room - Clubroom - Bar - Coffee
Servery - Lounge and Bar Terrace)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Catering Operations Manager, Assistant Catering Operations Manager, Dining Room Supervisor, Orangery Supervisor
OUTLINE OF JOB: To present and serve food and beverage items on the menu and beverage list to the highest standards. To maintain the cleanliness of all areas and all necessary equipment.
1. When on duty in one of the areas of Food and Service Dept. to prepare and clean all equipment of the area prior service.(including vacuuming carpets, polishing cutlery, silver, crockery, mise-en-place required in the area).
2. To serve the Members with the drinks which they order and to charge them appropriately, reconciling revenue and cashing-up at the end of each shift.
3. To be fully aware of the licensing law and Club rules and to abide by each of these at all times.
4. To be responsible for the requisitioning, maintenance of stock levels, control, rotation of, and security of bar stock. When working in the bar.
5. To maintain excellent Member relations at all times.
6. To liaise with the Porters to assist with clearing of glasses and crockery within the lounge, bar and terrace areas, when working in the bar.
7. To ensure prompt and efficient service of food and drinks to the required standard.
8. To ensure good working relationships with colleagues and other departments.
9. To be polite and helpful to all customers and to assist and improve the operational efficiency of your department and ensuring that at all times service is willing, courteous and efficient and accompanied with a smile.
10. To report all breakages and accidents to the Catering Operations Manager or Supervisors.
11. Personal appearance and hygiene should comply with the Club policy; uniforms should be treated with the utmost care, maintaining a smart and presentable appearance at all times.
12. To be aware of functions in the Club and make sure any requirements are carried out in the area you are on duty.
13. To have a good product knowledge of menus, wines and beverage.
14. To carry out Fire procedures and regulations as laid down in the Club Fire Plan.
15. To be aware of need to observe Health and Safety regulations and advice CO Manager or Assistants of any irregularities.
16. To complete any other reasonable task as requested by Management
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
9 days ago
only 19 days until close