Do you have a solid understanding of the travel sector and have experience working to a high- end level? Are you proficient in English & French and have a tenacious attitude to work in an environment where you can progress?
We are seeking a Contracts Executive for a Prestige Travel Organisation based in London.
· You will be focused on managing and maintaining hotel inventory through monitoring availability and pick-up to ensure sufficient room supply in line with the business needs to include negotiating top ups and close-outs directly with the hotels.
· Analyse the level of availability of a hotel/destination Maximising contracts performance through negotiating
· Undertaking price comparisons
· Providing administrative support to the Contracts Managers
· Any other ad hoc duties as and when required by the Regional Head or Contracts Manager.
· Build, develop, strengthen and maintain strong business relationship with suppliers in order to achieve optimum results
· You will need to be fluent in English as well as French to be successful in this role.
We are seeking candidates who have experience within the Travel Industry with knowledge and a background of FIT Reservations, be self-motivated and have a keen eye for detail. This Travel Organisation provides exceptional benefits, with a dynamic working environment.