Our client is a well-established, successful and dynamic tour operator that offers ground travel services to businesses. Due to remarkable growth, are now seeking an experienced French or German Speaking Travel Account Development Manager to join their busy and friendly team.
Your career starts here..
• Grow the overall business and maximise the revenue of a portfolio of Online Accounts through exceptional customer management, product knowledge and sales tactics.
• Managing all aspects of the customer sale and relationship, including sales, technical, and commercial negotiations.
• Building a rapport and strong commercial relationship with clients.
• Liaise and support the sales growth process.
• Building relationships within key accounts at all levels, including initiating promotions, incentives that drive profitable growth and market share.
• Ensure all key clients regularly provide hotel audits .
• Resolution of all technical issues causing blockages to be resolved with the help of IT.
• Attendance at Trade Shows.
• To be part of the FIT Sales Team and work with your colleagues to find solutions to problems found.
• To manage and deal with existing accounts and new business.
• MUST have travel industry experience working on a similar role
• MUST be fluent in French or German as a language skill
• MUST have XML experience in the Tourism industry
• Personable and commercial ‘people’ person
• Proven track record in managing a portfolio of client
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Career development and progression
• Pension contribution
• Health care
• Season ticket loan
• Sociable working hours
• Childcare vouchers
• Travel perks
• Day off for your Birthday
• Cycle to work scheme