London based European Inbound tour operator seeks a French speaking Tour Operations Executive to join a growing and busy team.A varied and busy role as French speaking Group Operations your responsibilities will include :
- Working closely with overseas based French speaking travel companies
- Working daily with suppliers such as hotels, attractions, restaurants, guides and transport throughout Europe
- Developing product ideas and attending fam trips to develop product knowledge
- Build relationships with key clients
- Build relationships with key suppliers
- Handle all administration when operating a group tour
- Being the point of contact to the Tour Manager when the group is travelling
As French speaking Group Operations, you will be operating groups tours from the French market throughout Europe.
We expect you to have experience of :
- Working with a tour operator and some knowledge of group operations
- Fluency in English and French
- Ability to take responsibility and work as part of a team
- Great customer service skills and an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Europe
The Company are extremely successful in what they do, offer good career prospects and the work is varied and interesting – they have a happy team of staff there. This role is not to replace someone but the department is growing.
Successful French speaking Group Operations candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. We look forward to hearing from you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career move.