A leading incoming tour operator who creates custom made tours have a fantastic opportunity for a French speaking Head of Sales in the London area.
The well-established company are looking for a French speaking Head of Sales. This is a supervisory role for a professional sales manager with a proven track record in B2B selling and relationship management.
Sales / Clients:
• Take overall responsibility for the portfolio of Key Clients (regular phone calls and visits).
• Oversee organization of trade fairs / workshops and attend the key ones.
• Maintain and increase sales of our company's products, to achieve the targets and goals set for the area & department.
• Develop sales strategies and setting targets.
• Ensure the sales team is contacting their clients for repeat series within company’s set timeframe.
• Qualify and acknowledge new requests with a telephone call within two hours of receipt.
• Ensure any complaint received is resolved successfully within a maximum of five working days.
Motivating and Inspiring Staff
• To ensure staff in all departments receive sales training & understand the importance of good customer service + know what our USPs are
• To ensure sales staff have access to relevant tools for clients’ presentations & trade fairs
• To implement regular meetings with sales staff
• To manage processes such as recruitment, performance reviews, holiday authorisation, disciplinary procedures when requested
• Maintain excellent product knowledge at all times and ensure the Sales staff also have the required product knowledge
• Constantly look for and implement ideas to differentiate us from our competitors
• Actively develop the concepts and production of brochure programs for the clients’ portfolio
Full and detailed Cooperation and Collaboration with other Teams
• Collaborate closely with Business Development team to ensure all offers are sent out on time and at budget – meeting client expectations
• Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other departments to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
• Monitor and support technical teams with their offers and help them to achieve their targets
• Calculate all selling prices and help to write descriptions for the company’s brochures
• Collaborate closely with Operations to ensure all tours meet client expectations 5 Reporting
• Ensure that the CRM is kept up-to-date and accurate at all times.
• Compile and analyse sales figures from the relevant reporting systems.
• Ensure processes and procedures are being adhered to and to implement changes where required
• Investigate new market trends
• Attend regular management meetings
• Complete any reasonable instruction
• Willing to work weekends & unsociable hours, including staying away from home when necessary during planning period and for the events.
Required Skills and Knowledge
Preferred Skills And Experiences
Salary £35,000 + 6 weeks’ salary bonus / year