Strong Recruitment seek a French speaking Incentive Operations Executive to join a major DMC who handle incentives, events and conferences for international corporate clients coming to the UK. A busy and varied role which will include :
- Key account managing major clients, being their point of contact
- Creating and researching interesting itineraries and programmes for events, incentives and conferences being held in the UK from a variety of industries including pharmaceutical, fashion, car, insurance, banking and media
- Developing relationships with suppliers and negotiating rates with hotels, venues, entertainment, transport and meals
- Attending site inspections and fam trips
- Develop product knowledge of cities and hotels and venues
- Preparing quotations and operating the event
- Attending some of the larger events
French speaking Incentive Operations Executive candidates must have worked for a UK Inbound tour operator or a UK DMC thus be able to demonstrate product knowledge of key UK hotels and cities and have experience of arranging events and conferences and incentives or group tours. You will work within a small team handling corporate travel companies and corporate direct clients from France and Benelux. You should speak fluent English and French and have the confident to deal with people at all levels..
The vacancy is available as one of the team is going on maternity leave so this is originally going to be a one year contract with a hope to offer a full time job before the contract ends .
Successful French speaking Incentive Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career move so we hope we can help you!