French speaking Business Development Manager - Award winning London based inbound tour operator seeks a French speaker to join the Business Development team who prepare tour quotations and develop relationships with clients and suppliers and develop product ideas.
A busy and varied role which will involve :
- Researching itineraries and planning tours for leisure, special interest and sport tours
- Working with the French speaking Canadian, Benelux and French market, B2B working with travel companies and developing relationships
- developing product ideas for new itineraries
- negotiating with suppliers such as hotels, restaurants, attractions , venues and transport
- Attend Fam. trips to develop product knowledge
- Work closely with other departments including Sales, Operations, Product & Contracting team
French speaking Product & Tour Quotations Executive candidates should have :
- Fluency in French and English
- Some experience of working for a tour operator
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to learn
- Some knowledge of the UK as a destination i.e. hotel knowledge in major cities
French speaking Product & Tour Quotations Executive candidates who have relevant experience will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you . Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right careers.
We look forward to helping you!