7 months ago
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
* Develop new user-facing features
* Build reusable code and libraries for future use
* Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
* Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
* Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
* Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Proficient understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
* Basic understanding of ASP.NET
* Familiarity with Visual Studio
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
* Ability to write semantic HTML adhering to SEO best practices.
* Expertise in testing and debugging in multiple browsers/platforms
* In-depth knowledge of website performance optimisation.
* Ability to build and test responsive HTML