6 months ago
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Front End Web Developer to work for an established travel company based in North Suffolk. We are seeking a Web Developer to work proactively within the Web team on building and maintaining the companies websites.
My client is looking for someone who can bring passion and knowledge to this reputable travel accommodation provider. You will need to have significant development experience using JavaScrip and AJAX, HTML and CSS. Attractive salary package for the right candidate
Main role purpose:
* To work within the Web Development Team on building and maintaining websites across WVR.
* To also interact with internal customers in the business to help shape projects and work to tight delivery timescales.
* Drive excellent customer experiences by integrating backend .net controls into the front end websites of the different company brands (including AJAX techniques), HTML and CSS in accordance with applicable software development methodology, standards and release processes
* Bring wireframes to life, enhancing and building on the design vision, to create seamless and effective web front ends
* Work effectively with the backend web developers to create a joint vision and output of the final end product
* Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
* Provide estimates for new development tasks, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on design aspects.
* AND MUCH MORE
* Degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
* Experience developing the front end of one or more commercial websites
* Clear understanding of third-party tags and tag management
* Excellent attention to web design / development detail with proven track record
* High level of accuracy in your own work
* Experience in developing eye-catching, neat, commercial online creative
The successful candidate can expect a circa salary of £30k depending on experience. You will be part of an expanding business, with opportunities to keep moving up the ladder.
To apply for the role of Website Developer role please call Katyor
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
26 days ago
only 4 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close