3 months ago
Main role purpose:
* To work within the Web Development Team on building and maintaining websites across WVR.
* To also interact with internal customers in the business to help shape projects and work to tight delivery timescales.
* Drive excellent customer experiences by integrating backend .net controls into the front end websites of the different company brands (including AJAX techniques), HTML and CSS in accordance with applicable software development methodology, standards and release processes
* Bring wireframes to life, enhancing and building on the design vision, to create seamless and effective web front ends
* Work effectively with the backend web developers to create a joint vision and output of the final end product
* Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
* Provide estimates for new development tasks, offer suggestions to improve processes, and provide comments on design aspects.
* Degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent experience
* Experience developing the front end of one or more commercial websites
* Clear understanding of third-party tags and tag management
* Excellent attention to web design / development detail with proven track record
* High level of accuracy in your own work
* Experience in developing eye-catching, neat, commercial online creative
* The successful candidate can expect a circa salary of £30k depending on experience. You will be part of an expanding business, with opportunities to keep moving up the ladder.
To apply for the role of Front End Web Developer role please call Katy Gaskell or
15 days ago
only 6 hours until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close