We are looking for an experienced Full-Stack Web Developer (3-years+ commercial experience) to join our team. You'll have a track record of creating and maintaining interactive web apps and delivering high-quality software.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will contribute, facilitate and own your projects. Your work will directly enhance the architecture and set the future direction of the product. This is a fantastic opportunity, allowing you to explore and then implement emerging technologies.
You will collaborate closely with the team (Developers, Project Manager and Technical Director) to deliver features within bi-weekly sprints. As a team, we have three weekly meetings/stand-ups and run regular demos of our work on our team TV, to ensure that we provide the best experience for our clients.
· Developing, testing and maintaining highly interactive interfaces, lessons and features.
· Interpreting and responding to client requirements to delight our customers.
· Actively engaging in product research and development discussions, contributing ideas and code that will enhance the product direction.
· PHP 7, including MVC frameworks (such as CakePHP or Laravel).
· Working Knowledge of React.js.
· Strong understanding of responsive design techniques.
· Webpack, Git and NPM/Yarn.
· Testing frameworks/libraries e.g. PHPUnit, Jest/Enzyme/React testing library.
· Browser testing and multi-browser/multi-platform compatibility.
· Familiarity with accessibility standards, data protection and web security.
· Good understanding of building performant websites.
· Fetching/consuming APIs or Web Services.
· Understanding of MySQL.
· Open to learning new technologies and methodologies.
· AWS and Continuous Deployment.
· Understand the basics of user experience and user-centric design.
· Building great sites for SEO.
· Agile software development experience.
· Awareness of e-learning and community building.
· Experience working in a multi-tenant SaaS environment.