3 months ago
General Manager - Restaurant & Bar - Belfast
This is a huge opportunity to join a growing and well recognised company across the UK & Scotland region. They currently seek an established General Manager to manage a trendy and contemporary location in Belfast.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operating a 2 floor site, with around 50 + staff, managing and planning to ensure you create a great customer experience.
* Creative flair for knowing what your customers wants and needs our in your local market, providing the right drinks promo's and food selections.
* Managing your business by following company policies and procedures daily.
* Managing your P&L, through commercial understanding, people management and exceeding your KPI's.
* Creating a fun, on-trend and buzz for customers, that this becomes their destination of choice for a night out, lunch with the girls or the relaxed environment for business meetings.
* Working with local authorities making sure your customer safety is always a number one priority
* Ability to co-work with local marketing opportunities to drive the brand awareness of the business.
* Managing the day to day with the support of your staff, back of house and management team.
You will be currently working as a General Manager or Deputy Manager in the Bar, Restaurant or hotel trade,lith business backgrounds in; lifestyle, commercial and brand led companies. You will have experience managing turnovers of 3-4 million.
This business will reward you with a generous Salary of 40,000 - 50,000, with prospects to grow and develop their newest site, with lots of extras on top.
To find out more send your cv today as this role will go to interview over the next 2-3 weeks.
Restaurant Manager, Bar Manager, General Manager, Operations Manager, Nightclub Manager, Food and Beverage Manager, Belfast Antrim, Lisburn, Newtownabbey, M1, Duty Manager, Deputy Manager
21 days ago
only 3 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close