4 months ago
General Manager - Bristol
30,000 - 40,000K + circa 12K bonus
Full Time and Permanent
Our client is a first class employer based in the Bristol area. They are growing and expanding at an exciting pace and are looking for vibrant and enthusiastic individual who has a hunger to learn and develop. Our client can offer exceptional working conditions to candidates who are passionate about their work.
* Oversee the effective running of the front of house operation, ensuring all customers receive exceptional customer service.
* Manage the front of house team - ensuring they are focused and motivated at all times.
* Ensure that all training and development is given to the front of house team.
* Manage the recruitment process for all front of house positions.
* Ensure all finances and stock control and monitored and correct.
* Strive to improve the operation with new ideas and to implement advice and suggestions immediately.
* Lead Managers meetings, ensure staff are fully briefed on Company information, procedural or operational changes, action points are recorded and achieved, following up where appropriate.
* Conduct disciplinary procedures as required.
The Person Spec,
* Have experience from a high quality restaurant that prides itself on its' reputation.
* Comfortable working in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
* Be a proactive and vibrant person.
* Have experience leading a team and motivating them to hits their KPI's.
* Happy to work hours and shifts required by the business.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a reputable and well established company and is not to be missed.
Key Skills; General Manager, Restaurant Manager, Duty Manager, Hospitality, Hospitality Management, Assistant Manager, food and beverage
Please contact Kate at Dynamite Recruitment on to discuss further details and/or apply now.
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close