4 months ago
ROLE: GENERAL MANAGER - COUNTRY INN
LOCATION: CLITHEROE - RIBBLE VALLEY
SALARY: UP TO 30,000 - Depending on Experience
A unique and rare opportunity has arisen for a passionate hospitality professional to join one of the area`s leading country inns.
A leading, country property who have always believed in delivering hospitality in a different way need a new leader! This is not just an everyday property, this is a successful country inn with a thriving weddings and events business. Extensive career opportunities are available for the successful candidate - with the opportunity to not only manage the operation but develop the brand, we are seeking candidates than can successfully drive the customer experience in the bar, restaurant, rooms and events elements of the property.
The role- General Manager - Country Inn
The customer experience is key - we are seeking a well balanced manager who can lead in customer service but who also operates a profitable and well balanced business across different departments - bar, restaurant, events and accommodation. It is essential you are passionate and can support and manage your team to deliver an outstanding journey for guests and staff alike. This is a rewarding role with the opportunity to progress through a growing hospitality group.
Experience required - General Manager - Country Inn
- Minimum of 3 years` experience as a General Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager or Events Manager, within a Boutique or contemporary hospitality business.
- A solid wedding and events experience.
- Commercial acumen.
- An eye for detail.
- Passion for very high customer service standards, with the ability to train and lead from the front.
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed in your work environment.
- Passion for high interior standards and a natural flair for a creative and highly presented property.
- Confident communicator on all levels.
- Strong passion for food and drink.
- The ability to take ownership of customer needs, business needs and your teams needs day to day.
This is a very rare opportunity to join a very successful and leading independent business - it is essential you have the aptitude and creative outgoing personality we are seeking - you must naturally be a leader and one that goes 'above and beyond`.
2016 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 11th year of business. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that provides us with our focus and drive to succeed.
We specialise purely in the retail sector across Retail Operations, Senior Executive, E-commerce, Buying, Merchandising, Digital & Marketing, Design, Wholesale, Technical and Production, Logistics, HR & Training.
DISCOVER where our talent can take you
21 days ago
only 4 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close