19 days ago
Zachary Daniels are currently recruiting on behalf of a unique hospitality business which is looking for a Hotel Manager to join one of their established and high turn over sites based in Leigh. The successful Hotel Manager will be rewarded with a salary of 30,000 plus bonus, as well as the chance to make a huge impact on this business.
As a Hotel Manager, you will be responsible for managing a Hotel, Restaurant and Leisure facility as well as supporting the growth and progression of a large team. You will be operationally focused and have a clear understanding of the day to day running of a busy hotel including managing events and functions within the site.
Key Responsibilities of the Hotel Manager will include the following -
* Managing a large team including several members of a management team.
* Managing the profitability of the site and ensuring all facets of the business are meeting their budgets.
* Maintaining high levels of customer service and ensuring guest service levels are kept at a high.
* Working towards company KPI's and targets across all facets of the business, including waste, service standards and occupancy rates.
* Administration duties including business forecasts and reporting.
You will ideally be currently managing a busy Hotel as a Hotel Manager, Deputy Hotel Manager or Duty Manager. Restaurant / food and beverage experience and being a personal licence holder would be advantageous but not essential for this position.
In reward for your hard work, you will be rewarded with a salary of 30,000 plus bonus as well as the opportunity to make a huge impact upon this expanding business.
If you are a bubbly and proactive Hotel Manager and looking for a new challenge within this multi faceted environment, apply now via the following link