about 1 year ago
Would you like to join a leading and established company as a General Manager? My client has strong leisure and corporate divisions and this company is continually improving and striving to make themselves the best. This role will involve being responsible for the day to day running of a busy independent travel agent which include motivating and managing a group of leading travel consultants.
* Lead and manage a team of consultants
* Ensure your team delivers a high level of customer service
* Assist other team members and cover for other consultants
* Exceed individual sales targets
* Motivating your team to hit their targets
* Reporting to the Regional Operations Manager
* Liaise with regional operations manager to conduct monthly staff performance reviews
* Strengthening and forging relationships with suppliers
* Provide regular monitoring and training
* Coordinate the ordering of brochures and stationary
* Ensure the shop is presentable at all times, both internally and externally
* Respond to customer complaints in a timely and professional manner
* To be the out of office contact in the event of an emergency
* Participate in weekly management meetings
* Be available for some weekend work and overseas travel
* Experience of retail branch management
* Sound knowledge of the retail travel industry.
* Working knowledge of an industry standard GDS
* A passion for travel
* Innovation, enthusiasm, drive and ambition.
* Excellent communication skills
* Sound judgement with attention to detail
* Organisational skills
* Time management skills
A competitive base salary in the region of £25k with performance based bonuses.
Please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or follow the link below TO APPLY - For further information please call Dave at Travel Trade Recruitment on.