Award winning UK based inbound tour operator works with many markets, handling groups and FIT's to the UK & Ireland from globally based tour operators and travel agents. They seek a German speaker to join the Business Development team who handle all the FIT and Group enquiries coming from the German market – a busy and varied role which will include :
- prepare tour quotations for Groups & FIT's coming the UK & Ireland
- creating interesting itineraries and developing product ideas
- working daily with UK suppliers including hotels, attractions, theatres, restaurants, transport and visitor experience suppliers
- working daily with key clients to understand their business to ensure you are aware of their clients’ needs
- account managing key clients based in Germany
- marking reservations to secure space at hotels and pre booked tourism services
Some of their clients work in the luxury and VIP market so a good knowledge of the 4 and 5 star hotel market would be very useful. They have a MICE division that you will work closely with.
The Company have grown hugely in the last few years and are well known both in the UK and globally. A trusted name with an excellent reputation both as a supplier and an employee. They offer genuine career progression and boast a low turnover of staff and a happy and motivated team.
As German speaking Business Development Executive we would expect you have :
- fluency in German and English
- some experience of working with a UK inbound tour operator either in FIT’s or Groups
- knowledge of the key UK cities and hotel groups
If you would like futher information please send your CV in confidence – we always contact successful candidates within 48 hours and we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in detail to ensure this is the right career move for you – since 2001 we have helped many people find the right opportunity – we hope we can help you.