German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist
£32K + Bonus and exceptional benefits
My client is an internationally based leading tour operator specialising in bespoke luxury travel destinations aimed at HNWI’s.
They are now recruiting for a German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist to support sales and marketing activities for their German speaking markets.
Opportunities like this rarely come available and this is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to develop their career and personal growth with a well respected travel company.
The German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist will develop and maintain relationships with internal stake holders as well as external stake holders such as tourist boards, tour operators, DMC’s etc
German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the markets they operate in and the company’s competitors and share this with key colleagues.
- Proof read of product pages in various tour operator brochures, and general marketing support.
- Manage source market requests to DMC – help with the completion of Requests for Proposals.
- Listen to and understand client requirements, feed this back to the regional sales teams and DMCs to help them to provide the right products and services.
- Assist with the conversion of quotes being handled by the tour consultants.
- Enhance communication between client and DMC/tour consultant. Being the “clutch” between parties involved and establish an overview of all requests and actual bookings.
- Help organise DMC visits to the sales region in close cooperation with the responsible sales person.
- Management of Customer Service issues on behalf of DMCs if regional/German support is needed.
- Report and help investigate quality issues, ensuring timely response to clients and customers.
German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist Experience Required:
- Fluency in German and previous travel industry experience in a sales, account management or marketing role
- Ability to develop and manage business relationships both internally and externally
- Good analytical and reporting skills
German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist Salary and Benefits:
- Base salary to £32,000 + bonus
- 30 days annual leave
- Discounted holidays
To apply for this German Speaking Business Development and Marketing Specialist role, please or contact Tony onfor a further discussion on the role and company.