Would you like to live and work in Dublin, a phenomenal, multi-cultural city bursting with culture and beautiful architecture?! Can you speak German & English fluently? If the answer is YES and you have team leader or supervisory experience gained within the Business/Leisure Travel or Airline sectors, we want to hear from you!
Joining one of the world’s leading Business Travel organisations, successful candidates will be responsible for the management and development of a team of Business Travel Consultants, leading by example and demonstrating and delivering hands on reservations knowledge when required. Oral and written fluency in German and English is essential for these roles, along with working knowledge of Amadeus, Galileo, Sabre or Worldspan and previous experience of managing a team of travel consultants, ideally within a contact centre environment. On offer is a highly competitive salary of €40,000 plus performance related bonus, extensive company benefits including life insurance, pension, discounted phone and medical plans, free parking and an onsite canteen. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of German speaking Business Travel Team Leader:
- Manage the day to day operational requirements of the client, ensuring that the goals for the team are met, including service level/availability and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor call and email volumes and quality to effectively support business customers and develop valuable long-lasting relationships.
- Participate with the recruitment process of new employees.
- Identify employee training needs, assist with specific training projects and deliver soft-skills training.
- Coach the Travel Consultants on a regular basis to ensure the productivity and motivation in the team.
- Conduct monthly team meetings with direct reports to ensure effective communication of relevant information and act as an open forum for input from all direct reports.
- Identify and develop departmental procedures and standards and assure compliance.
- Complete special projects as assigned and improve current process.
Skills required for the role:
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in German and French, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous managerial experience gained within the travel sector (preferably in a contact centre) with excellent working knowledge of a GDS
- Strong problem solving, organisational and decision-making skills with the ability to drive results.
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
- Knowledge of PC applications such as MS Office with strong experience in a multi-system environment.
- Ability to work in a time critical environment.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to work varied shift support hours (also weekends / evenings)
If you’re interested in learning more about this German speaking Business Travel Team Leader role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.