A German speaking Contracts Co-ordinator is required by a leading International Tour Operator to join their enthusiastic, vibrant and multicultural team. As German speaking Contract Co-ordinator you will play a key point of contact for all contract data and be responsible for the accurate processing of all contract information. As German speaking Contracts Co-ordinator you will be someone with excellent communication skills in English & German, with excellent attention-to-detail, with previous experience working in administration. The German speaking Contracts Co-ordinator will be someone who wants to build their career in travel and advance their negotiation and relationship building skills will thrive in this role. The ideal candidate will become an integral part of the contracting team through aiding in advancing relations with German clients.
As a Contracts Coordinator, what will you be doing?
· Entering large volume of data such as contract rates, conditions and allotment onto our in-house database
· Making travel arrangements and appointments for the hotel contractors.
· Preparing and printing of statistics as well as analysing and comparing rates of suppliers and competitors.
· Ensure all the hotel contracts and documents are up to date, investigate any contract discrepancy
· Carry out general administrative duties
What do they expect from you?
· Excellent attention to detail
· Able to prioritise tasks
· Adopting a flexible approach to the role
· Good level of numerical reasoning
· Professional attitude
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and within a team
Company Benefits and Incentives?
· Competitive salary
· Flexi-time working hours
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Interest free season ticket loan available after trial period and repayable over one year
Free on-site health club (gym, swimming pool, sauna, etc...)