German Speaking Director of Guest Experience
Base Salary - to £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
My client is an international leading luxury travel company which arranges the travel of VIP’s and High net worth individuals.
They are now seeking a German Speaking Director of Guest Experiences to manage the guest relations team based in London.
Candidates must be fluent/Native German speakers with previous management experience with guest experiences/customer relations within travel, hospitality or within the airline industries.
German Speaking Director of Guest Experience Required:
- Supervise Guest Relations communications between guests, and the overall guest experience.
- Manage Guest Relations team (based in London). In addition to this, solely manage all Guest Relations for Germany (where German responses will be required).
- Finding new ways or improving current processes to maximize guest experience.
- Work with management to craft a strategic vision for guest experience.
- Analyse guest reviews and feedback and provide strategic direction to continuously improve overall rating.
- Examine Guest Relations team performance and produce regular reports.
- Examine daily Guest Relations duties, assign tasks and check on progress.
German Speaking Director of Guest Experience Skills Required:
- Previous guest services/customer relations experience dealing with high end clients from a travel, hospitality or airlines background
- Fluency in German – both verbal and written to business level
- Manage multiple complex tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent Research and analytical problem-solving skills
- People management skills
German Speaking Director of Guest Experience Salary and Benefits:
- Base Salary to £50,000 + Bonus
- 23 Days Holidays
- Discounted Holidays
To apply for this German Speaking Director of Guest Experience role, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me onfor additional information on the role and company