about 1 year ago
Are you a fluent German speaker? Do you have experience of incoming travel arrangements into the UK and German speaking countries in Europe? If you have a good understanding of hotels in the UK & German market, this role may be for you. Our client is one of the UK's largest incoming travel tour operators and is seeking an experienced German Speaking FIT Executive with strong German language skills to join their busy and expanding team in Edinburgh.
Your core responsibility will be to efficiently quote incoming enquiries and to make consequent bookings and reservations for hotels and other ancillary service using the reservation booking system.
- To undertake client reservations in an efficient and customer focused manner
- To ensure agreed response times to clients are met and all reservations undertaken are accurate
- To build and maintain strong relationships with clients under your care
- To deliver first class customer service to our clients
- Work with the Business Development Manager to support in quoting programmes and rates to existing and new clients
- To make hotel and other service reservations, maintaining strong supplier relationships.
- Ensure the profit margin targets on bookings under your care are achieved as laid out in company pricing guidelines (per market) and as directed by your manager
*Fluency in English and German essential
*A good knowledge of the UK-wide inbound tourism industry products is essential
*Some experience of handling VIP and/or luxury FIT accounts is desirable
*Team player able to work in a busy environment
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to -******* or call Georgia on--******.