German speaking Operations Executive needed for a London based UK Inbound Tour Operator. A busy and varied role which will include :
- Working closely with overseas tour operators and developing business relationships with overseas travel companies who send group tours to the UK & Ireland
- Account managing key clients
- Operating group tours and being the point of contact for the tour manager when the group is travelling
- Liaising daily with hotels, transport companies, restaurants, guides and other tourism suppliers
- raising invoices and checking invoices
- developing product ideas and attending fam trips and site inspections
German speaking Operations Executive candidates should have experience of :
- Working for an UK DMC or inbound tour operator
- Operating group tours
- Great product knowledge of the UK
- Preferably experience of working with Tourplan
- fluency in English & German
The company offer 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays for the first year and after 2 years service increasing this one day a year up to 25 days plus bank holiday. They offer working hours of 8 till 5 or 9 till 6 and offer candidates a genuine career opportunity.
Successful German speaking Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days of receipt of CV – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you.
For over 16 years Strong Recruitment have helped many people make the right career choice – hope we can help you!
We wish you a wonderful 2018.