German speaking Operations Executive – Travel - £23k – Central London
A German speaking Operations Executive is required by one of the worlds most successful travel company’s. As a International Travel Tour Operator they are looking for a bilingual German speaking Group Operations Executive to join their enthusiastic, vibrant and multicultural team, where you will be playing a key role in helping deliver unique travel experiences to customers from all over the world. The German speaking Operations Executive will be someone with excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and German, be well organised and have strong attention to detail. To thrive in this role you will have previous experience within travel or hospitality industry, and be someone who wants to build a career in travel, advance their knowledge and skill set to develop their career
As a German speaking Operations Executive, what will you be doing?
· Obtain and distribute supplier and destination information data
· Arrange technical visits
· Confirm and co-ordinate arrangements with suppliers
· Input confirmations onto the system
· Finalise tour arrangements and costs
· Work with quotations co-operating closely with sales and purchasing
· Assist with tour coordination by liaising with tour leaders and offices in Japan
· Work with local agents to obtain the best prices for coaches, restaurants, tours, hotels, rail journeys etc.
German speaking Operations Executive - What do they expect from you?
Company Benefits and Incentives?
· Competitive salary
· Flexi-time working hours
· Group Personal Pension Plan
· Interest free season ticket loan available after trial period and repayable over one year
· Free on-site health club (gym, swimming pool, sauna, etc...)