Operations Executive – German speaking – Travel - central London – Up to £26k
A German speaking Operations Executive is required for a leading tour operator who have a fantastic reputation for travel excellence, and offer genuine career progression, to help with the successful travel operations of large Geramn groups travelling around the UK. As a German speaking Operations Executive you will be working closely with the German travel group and UK based suppliers to create a unique experience and ensure that all their needs are catered for.
The German speaking Operations Executive will:
· Review and acknowledge receipt of all client quotation requests
· Provide suggestions for itinerary improvements if original request is not operationally feasible
· Assist clients who need guidance and suggestions on building new itineraries with suggestions on which service providers can best meet their needs
· Provide quotations for all requests within the agreed timeframe
· Ensure space is secured prior to quoting for any critical services and liaise with reservations team to ensure appropriate space is booked for all other hotel requirements
· Liaise closely with the sales team to develop new clients, while maintaining close relationship with the existing client portfolio
· Deliver a high standard of customer service at all times
· Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders in sales, contracting, operations and reservations
· Once quotation has been accepted, handover file to the operations team
The successful German speaking Operations Executive will be someone who is highly organised and self-motivated who is well organised and is able to work independently and as part of a team under pressure. The German speaking Operations Executive will be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships, with excellent communication and people skills.