German speaking Operations Executive – Up to £26k – North London
German speaking Reservations Executive is needed by a leading Inbound Tour Operator.
Do you have a passion for travel? Do you enjoy building, managing and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients alike? As a German speaking Reservations Executive, you will be joining a lively Reservations Team who have a passion for developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with their allocated clients and travel groups.
As a German speaking Reservations Executive, what will you be doing?
- Responsible for booking acknowledgements and amendments in accordance with client’s requirements
- Ability to advise the client of the most suitable options for their tours
- Ensure all services are booked well in advance of date of travel
- Ensure all service providers are informed of any changes and or amendments of their confirmed group
- Meet all targets for under budget buying, placing of services and inserting information into TourPlan
- Acknowledge all new requests with a telephone call within 2 hours of receipt
- Ensure all new requests are qualified
- Produce good quality quotations using the company’s standard format and within on-time deadlines
- Log all new requests and follow-ups / update log with confirmations and lost business
- Chase the hotels for signature before offering it to client
- Ensure that the correct services are booked and within the budget set
- Maintain close communication with the relevant suppliers at all times on the progress of the bookings
- Resolve problems and offer solutions to ensure client satisfaction is met
- Find alternative options if hotels and or attractions are booked
- Maintain relationships with clients, answer all emails and faxes within 4hours
- Answer queries on day of receipt
German speaking Reservations Executive - What do they expect from you?
- Excellent business development skills – ability to build relationships with key suppliers
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- Excellent time management and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail/accuracy and precisions
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office application (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
German speaking Reservations Executive - Company Benefits and Incentives?
- Attractive basic + pay rise upon approval
- Staff training programmes
- Vibrant company culture
To apply for this role please send your CV to Travel Futures, by clicking on the link below or contacting us through our website.
We regret we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates, but we may retain your details on our database and consider you for future openings. By applying for this role, you agree to be contacted by Travel Futures, and it sister brands, about roles and services that it is offering that it thinks could be of benefit to you.