3 months ago
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within a great travel company in Nottinghamshire! My client is a growing tour operator, they are looking to expand their team and are seeking a German speaking Travel Consultant. This is a fabulous travel role with excellent Monday - Friday hours and a great basic salary! This exciting and varied role will be ideal for somebody with a passion for Languages and Travel.
* The successful candidate will be responsible for arranging the travel arrangements and general itinerary fulfilment for group tours travelling primarily to Germany.
* You will assist with the sale and booking of repeat business, suggesting suitable new destinations and products.
* After the sales handover, the itinerary manager will liaise regularly with the group leader up until the departure of the tour
* You will calculate timings and make reservations for meals and visits
* liaising regularly with the accommodation centres about rooming requirements, meal arrangements and other
* general enquiries
* You will be willing to visit resorts/destinations as and when required
* Answering the telephone and help with enquiries/general office duties will also be required
* Must be fluent in German, French speaking would be an advantage
* You will be organised, proactive, positive and enthusiastic
* You will have the ability to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision, yet confident enough to ask for help with needed
* Display willingness to work outside normal office hours as and when required
* Have experience of using MS Office including outlook
* You will be knowledgeable and Passionate about Travel
* You will have previous Office and Admin experience
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary in circa of ~£16-£18k and you will have great working hours.
If you have the experience I am looking for for this exciting new role please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org, call Marie onor simply click apply!
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
East Midlands, West Midlands, Derbyshire, Birmingham, Essex
26 days ago
only 2 days until close