Graduate Latin America Travel Consultant - London up to £26k plus comm
We are currently looking for a Graduate Latin/Central America Travel Consultant to join this exceptional expanding luxury travel company's Latin America department. You will have excellent knowledge of both regions with relevant travel experience and a real passion for travel.
Travel sales experience along with CRS knowledge (Galileo) are preferred but not essential.
Please note candiaites who have not travel to Latin/Central America will not be consider for this postion
* Fully research all itineraries, from the information/costings held on our in house FIT system or on file, Galileo for flight information, manuals and guides where necessary. Consult with our ground handlers before a quotation finally becomes a booking. Consultant must ensure that client is advised of likely timescale for this process.
* Ensure that quotes are accurate and issued in-line with customer expectations.
* Meet with clients who come in to the office to discuss their requirements for brochure tours or FITs.
* Follow up quotes given to clients/agents to ensure that maximum number of quotes are converted to bookings.
* Follow up tour options given to clients/agents to ensure that all tours sell to the maximum possible numbers.
* Once a booking is 'confirmed', ensure that the booking is made correctly as per their original quotation and acceptance by the client/agent. Any changes to be immediately notified to client/agent.
* Advise clients of any visa and insurance requirement
* Ensure the smooth running of any bookings and that our client provides pre departure service to its clients as per our booking conditions. Ensure that clients receive their travel information and travel documents in good time as per the set schedule, i.e. (FIT and individual traveller bookings)
* Process any cancellations, generate cancellation invoice and arrange refund if appropriate.
* Sell other products from time to time depending the marketing, promotions and product development of the company.
* Achieve sales in line with other consultants of the same grade on their product and regularly meet the monthly sales target.