Graduate Luxury Travel Consultant
An award winning Travel & Tourism company is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate graduate who is looking for a career within the travel industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to use your drive, energy and passion for travel to sell tailor-made luxury holidays to the Mediterranean countries of Italy, France, Spain, Greece, Croatia, Portugal, Turkey, Cyprus and Malta, as well as further afield to the Caribbean, Indian Ocean and Sri Lanka to the company's discerning/top end client base.
The company offer authentic experiences in these destinations and you will become an expert in tailoring itineries that suit the individual needs of the client; from wine tasting to skiing, walking to wildlife.
- You will be responsible for managing your own client accounts, tailoring the holiday details to fit the client brief, ensuring all the elements are in place whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
- This is a demanding job for an energetic, bright and highly motivated person.
- Previous luxury travel experience with a tour operator and proven track record in luxury sales is not essential. However, knowledge of the company's destinations is a MUST.
- You need to demonstrate an ability to communicate with the clients. You should demonstrate keen intelligence and self-motivation.
- You should be at ease with high sales values (£10K to £20k per holiday).
- You will have an ability to communicate with suppliers in different countries.
- You will be degree-educated, preferably with a European language.
- It is absolutely essential that you speak and write English fluently and correctly.
- For pricing, you should have a commercial aptitude and quickness with numbers.
- A competitiveness and eagerness to 'close the sale' is important as is a resilience and tenacity in the current competitive market place.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a recent Graduate, preferably with 1 or more European languages who has spent time overseas travelling or working and is looking for a longterm career within the travel industry, working for a luxury Tour Operator.