Graduate Luxury Travel Consultant
Join our team of graduates who enjoy the Art of Intelligent Travel Organising.
• A well-established, award-winning luxury, specialist tour operator is looking for a graduate who wants a career in the travel industry.
• This is an excellent opportunity to use your energy and passion for travel to sell tailor-made luxury holidays (to selected destinations worldwide including Italy, Spain, France, other Mediterranean countries, the Caribbean and the Indian Ocean).
• You will be responsible for managing your own client accounts, tailoring the holiday details to fit the client’s brief, pricing the holiday, liaising with overseas suppliers, and ensuring all the elements are in place whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
• This is a rewarding job for an energetic, bright and highly motivated person.
• Previous luxury travel experience is not essential and training on the job will be provided (including trips abroad).
• You need to demonstrate an ability to communicate with discerning clients, both verbally and in writing.
• You should demonstrate keen intelligence and self-motivation.
• You should be at ease with high sales values (£10K to £20k per holiday). You might not know this until you start selling!
• You will have an ability to communicate with suppliers in different countries and enjoy this aspect of the job.
You will be educated to degree level, ideally from a Russell group university. Good working knowledge of one or more European languages is an advantage.
It is absolutely essential that you speak and write English fluently and correctly. You should have a commercial aptitude and quickness with numbers. Ideally you are naturally competitive, but also want to deliver outstanding customer service.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a recent Graduate of a top-flight university, preferably with at least one European language, and perhaps who has spent time overseas travelling or working and is looking for a career in the travel industry, working for a luxury, specialist Tour Operator. You will be joining a team of other graduates, some from Exeter, others from other UK universities, who work across the company in holiday sales, marketing, product, admin and accounts, based in our attractive and spacious offices with parking in Exeter. There are career opportunities in different roles within the company.