My client, a leading luxury long haul tour operator, is seeking an experienced talented Graphic Designer/Artworker to join their busy marketing team.
Flexibility is the key as you will use your design and artwork skills to produce a variety of materials. One day you will be designing and creating marketing emails and the next producing adverts for national newspapers, image retouching, drawing maps in illustrator or uploading assets to their database. You will be responsible for creating EDM's, Online Adverts, Press & Magazine Adverts and Information Booklets for their tours.
Graphic Designer / Artworker Key Duties:
* Design and produce artwork ready to send to a commercial printer and/or the web for EDMs, Online Adverts, Press Advertising, Brochures, Web Assets and Internal Literature by liaising with the Marketing Director, Creative Manager and Marketing Manager.
Create EDM and Advert templates and keep up to date with current House Style.
* Update the Marketing Department on a regular basis as to the status of EDM and Advertorial production and chart progress.
* Manage workflow with regards to creation and execution of EDMs and Adverts within tight production schedules and keep to deadlines.
* Assist the Creative Manager as and when required with the design and artwork of flyers, brochures, onboard ship materials, cruise shows and stationary requirements
Graphic Designer / Artworker Skills Required:
* Degree (or similar qualification/experience) in Graphic Design (Essential)
* Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills in: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro (Essential)
* Print and digital experience in a professional creative Mac OS based environment (Essential)
* Excellent typographic and layout skills (Essential)
* Knowledge of HTML5 email marketing software with drag & drop editor to build emails and banners (Essential)
* Interest in travel and a good eye for travel photography (Preferred)
* Worked in the travel industry (Preferred)
Graphic Designer / Artworker Remuneration:
* Competitive Salary
* Profit and performance related discretionary bonus
* Private Medical Healthcare scheme
* Pension scheme with company contributions starting at 8% of your annual salary
* Season Ticket Loan
Interested? For the next step in your career apply now with your up to date CV.
Please note, due to high number of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.