Long established award winning UK Inbound tour operator seeks a Group Operations Executive to join their growing Operations team .
A busy and varied role which will including :
- Creating tour itineraries for groups from a wide international market coming to the UK and Ireland
- Liaising with suppliers including hotels, attractions, restaurants, guides and transport services
- Negotiating rates and researching interesting itineraries
- Handling tour managers on the road enquiries
- Working closely with European and USA based travel companies and being their point of contact
- Any duties involved with being a Group Operations Executive
Group Operations Executive candidates should have :
- Fluency in English and any European languages are useful especially French, German, Spanish or Italian
- Experience of working with a UK Inbound tour operator
- Preferred but not essential – experience of working with Tourplan
- Experience of working within a team
- Proven administrational and organisational skills
Successful Group Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right careers and we hope we can help you!