London based UK and Ireland Inbound tour operator seeks an experienced Group Operations Executive with either Portuguese or Spanish to handle groups coming from USA, South American, Italy, Portugal and Spain to the UK and Ireland.
As Group Operations Executive, your responsibilities will include :
- designing tour itineraries and offering new products
- preparing tour quotations and negotiating with suppliers
- handling all administration and documentation with the suppliers and overseas travel companies
- being the point of contact with the tour manager when the group is travelling
- liaising daily with hotels, attractions, guides, restaurants and transport
- meeting clients and developing relationships with key accounts
As Group Operations Executive, your experience should include :
- some experience of working with a UK inbound tour operator in a groups department
- fluency in English and either Spanish or Portuguese
- knowledge of the key UK and Ireland tourism cities
- enjoy working as part of a team
The company handle a mix of business including MICE and Leisure so there will be the opportunity to work with incentives, conferences and events. They are a small but happy team, with a low turnover of staff and a company that has been established for over 20 years. You will get the chance to go on Fam trips and site inspections.
Please send your CV in confidence – we contact successful Group Operations Executive candidates within 2 days and will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you. Since 2001 we have helped many people find the right career so we hope we can help you.
We are extremely busy at the moment with a lot of positions within the inbound tourism sector so may be able to offer you a choice of companies to have interviews with. Look forward to hearing from you.