Groups Operations Manager – Circa £50k – central London
Groups Operations Manager is required by an established, growing and ambitious company to over see the successful operation of group series and ad-hoc tours. As Group Operations Manager you will be playing a key role in the further growth of the company, offering great personal development, as you successfully play a pivotal role in helping the groups department achieve its targets and performance.
As Groups Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
· Day to day management and coaching of the Groups Team.
· Establishing a training plan to achieve an outstanding level of customer service excellence
· Ensure outstanding operations from confirmation to group departure.
· Liaising with accounts team to ensure that all invoices are correct and payments are up to date
· Day to day contact with suppliers including hoteliers and other service providers, as well as clients
· Responsible for performance reviews and management of all members of the Groups team
· Ensuring all deadlines are adhered to and operations run in a timely manner
· Scheduling emergency mobile cover on a rota basis
· Ensure that the team meets and exceeds clients’ expectations
The successful Groups Operations Manager will be someone with a proven track record in managing a team the travel industry, preferably within in the inbound sector. As Groups Operations Manager you will be a motivational and inspirational leader that is driven, focused and commercially savvy with a hands-on approach to managing your travel team. The Group Operations Manager will have a positive outlook, with the ability to listen and communicate effectively and articulately, whilst always maintaining strong attention to detail and high-levels of accuracy in a fast moving environment.