Award winning London based UK inbound Tour Operator seeks a Group Operations Executive to join a team who handle groups travelling from Europe, Israel, South Africa and North America to the UK and Ireland. You will be joining a company that boasts a low turnover of staff, a very multi cultural environment and plenty of career progression.
As Group Operations Executive, you role will involve :
- Creating itineraries for special interesting groups, tour series, leisure groups and MICE coming to the UK and Ireland
- negotiation with suppliers such as hotels, transport, restaurants and event venues
- Creating tour itineraries and tour quotations
- liaising daily with overseas based travel companies
- booking all tourism services
- being the point of contact with the tour leader when the group travels
- developing product ideas by researching and attending Fam trips and site inspections
As Group Operations Executive you should have some experience of :
- working in a Groups department for a UK tour operator
- Tourplan experience preferred but the company will train
- fluency in English and a 2nd European language will be useful
- some experience of operating group tours
- ability to learn and working within a team
The Company have a low turnover of staff – they offer a number of great benefits, excellent training and support and genuine carer progression. They also have 2 other offices outside London so some of the staff have had the opportunity to move abroad and work for them in Europe!
Successful Group Operations Executive candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you and discuss the roe and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – we look forward to helping you with your next career move.