Major UK Inbound tour operator seeks a Group Services & Product Exec to work with a team handling groups coming from English speaking long haul markets and Europe to the UK and Ireland.
As Group Services & Product Exec you will have a number of responsibilities including :
- Developing product ideas for groups touring the UK & Ireland
- Negotiating with tourism suppliers for services such as attractions, meals, transport, guides
- Checking detailed itineraries including special interest, leisure, group series, incentives to ensure coach timings are correct and itinerary is feasible
- Working with other departments including Operations, Quotations and Accommodation services
Successful Group Services & Product Exec candidates must have the following experience :
- Experience of working with coach tour planning
- Knowledge of the major UK tourism cities so great UK geography
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of working with attractions, coaches and restaurants
- Group reservations experience
- Desire to work in contracting and product development
Successful Group Services & Product Exec candidates will be contacted within 2 working days – we will arrange to meet you to discuss the role and company in full to ensure this is the right career move for you – we look forward to helping you! All applicants treated in utmost confidence!