An excellent opportunity has arisen with this corporate travel meeting and events management company, who are looking for an experienced Group Travel Consultant with a GDS, to be based in the City of London.
Group Travel Consultant, Responsibilities:
- To co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements negotiating on the client's behalf using agreed rate caps and client preferred suppliers to achieve the best rates and commission.
- Create group and individual reservations and accurately input data
- Negotiate best fares with suppliers as well as flexible terms and conditions
- Responsible for controlling budgeted costs
- Main point of contact for both internal and external clients and suppliers
- Using Galileo
Group Travel Consultant, Skills Required:
- Previous group booking experience, ideally within corporate travel.
- Working experience with Galileo, other GDS will be considered.
- Excellent Excel experience.
- Articulate and self-motivated.
- Paying approx up to £28K
- Based in the City of London
- Working Mon - Fri
To apply for this Group Travel Consultant please either apply online, or call Amy onquoting Ref: AG44195
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.