Our client is a successful and dynamic Meetings & Events company with offices across the globe. Due to success and expansion now seeking an experienced Senior Group Travel Planner to join their friendly team. This role is ideal for an experienced Group Travel Consultant / Account Manager seeking something a little different with career progression and a generous salary on offer.
This exciting role entails a wide range of tasks in which no day will be the same, this includes:
• Deliver all group travel requirements of identified client accounts.
• Provide the highest possible level of personal group travel service to all clients.
• Forge and develop relationships across all levels, imparting best in class market knowledge of airline and transport providers and thus supporting clients key objectives in travel arranging.
• Maximise client revenue through up selling and promotion of the company’s services.
• Co-ordinate and reserve travel requirements negotiating on the client’s behalf.
• Responsible for negotiating all rates and airline contractual terms & conditions.
• Identify upselling opportunities.
• Continually build relationships with preferred suppliers.
• Improve and update own product knowledge through targeted activities and attendance of familiarisation trips.
• Galileo, Sabre, OR Worldspan GDS’s is essential.
• Word / Excel / PowerPoint and general IT skills essential.
• Strong multi-tasker.
• Accomplished and confident negotiator.
• Creative, open-minded and willingness to adapt
• An excellent communicator & team player
• Career development
• Travel perks
• Varied job role
• Season ticket loan
• Childcare vouchers
• Private health care
• Life insurance