Groups and events consultant - London
Looking for an exciting challenge in Business Travel MICE?
Have previous experience in Groups Flights and venue sourcing?
Have sabre or Amadeus?
This hugely successful corporate travel company with a cross network of international offices will be expanding massively in the next 12 months. This is a company who encourage individual initiative, drive & ambition and have offices that are friendly and close knit which makes it a perfect environment to work in.
As a Meetings & Events consultant you will undertake an array of tasks & responsibilities:
* To ensure that all enquiries are carried out to agreed time scales and that they meet the customers brief.
* First point of contact for clients
* Support Meetings and Events Manager with any new bids and client visits.
* Ensure preferred partners are supported and manage sign off procedure for non preferred hotels.
*venue sourcing – worldwide venues
*organising group flights
Meetings & Events Team Leader remuneration package:
All the benefits of working for a top business house, including
* Very competitive salary
* Outstanding discounts on Flights, accommodation, spa treatments, hotels and car hire
* Monday to Friday only
* generous holiday alllowance
Meetings & events Team Leader skill attributes:
* Previous Meetings & Events Experience
* used either sabre or amadeus
* Must have venue sourcing experience (worldwide)
* Worldwide Group flights experience.
* Passion & Ambition
* Be able to multi task and work in a busy and demanding environment
* Confident negotiator
* Experience of dealing with Corporate Clients
* An excellent communicator
If you have the skills, enthusiasm and motivation to make your mark on the Business Travel industry, please contact Caroline