8 months ago
Groups Business Travel Consultant - Glasgow area. Due to my clients continued growth there looking for a Groups Business Travel Consultant to join our team based near Glasgow. As one of the fastest growing Travel Management Companies in the UK, This is a great opportunity for a Business Travel Consultant to flex their skills. As a Flight and Group Air Co-ordinator you will work with Business Travel clients wishing to book flights for a variety of events throughout the world, assisting with all air requirements and providing excellent customer service at all times.
* Build relationships ensuring the efficient processing of all flight bookings and queries received
* Handle all enquiries in a timely and professional manner
* Offer a variety of flight options, explaining fare rules Booking flights for groups of passengers and groups of individual passengers
* Confirm the reservations as required and ensuring the booking process goes smoothly
* Offer advice regarding destinations, best/most cost effective carriers etc. Dealing with any cancellations or amendments including schedule changes
* Offer excellent customer service with every client transaction
* Utilise account management skills in order to retain and grow business
* Take ownership and responsibility for all client queries handled until successfully concluded.
* Ensure that all fare rules, regulations and conditions are given correctly with a full explanation.
To be successful in this role our ideal candidate will have;
* Previous experience booking flights , especially through a GDS
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office.
* Flexible and able to prioritise tasks in line with business objectives
* Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to follow instructions.
* The ability to work within a team environment to achieve team/department objectives
* Confident and professional telephone manner
* Ability to communicate and influence at all levels
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
* Good Geographical knowledge
Salary will depend on experience but in the region on £18,000 /£19,000, Working hours will be Monday- Friday office hours.
Please call Christine at Travel Tradeor pop your CV across to Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
27 days ago
only 20 hours until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close