We are seeking euthanistic and dynamic European Speaking Groups Operations Agent to join our client's award winning and friendly team! Do you have experience working in reservations within the Travel industry? Are you from a hotel background within reception or reservations seeking a rewarding career within a tour operator and looking to work Monday to Friday? Then this is the opportunity you have been looking for!
Each day will not be the same, duties include:
• Contact hotels (by email/fax/phone) to advise rooming lists, arrival times, meal requirements etc.
• Prioritise the workload according to deadlines, arrival dates etc based on hotel requests
• Inputting and checking rates onto the in-house system
• Negotiating other conditions such as cancellation policies, decrease of rooms and upgrades.
• Experience working in the travel industry either within a hotel in reservations or reception or a tour operator is essential
• Fluency in English (spoken and written)
• Fluency in English (spoken and written) and another European and /or Eastern European language such as Polish, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Czech, Russian, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese etc
• Superb interpersonal and communication skills alongside a professional telephone manner
• Good sound knowledge of the MS Office Applications
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Confident to work without supervision as well as part of a diverse team
• Career progression
• Travel perks
• Flexible hours
• Monday to Friday office hours – no weekends!
• Use of luxury leisure facilities
• The opportunity to work for a friendly and dynamic company in state of the art offices, in which you will be rewarded for your hard work.
Give our career and boost and send us your CV today. A cover letter is required with all applications. Please note only experienced and suitable candidates from a travel or hotel industry background will be contacted for this role.